Mortgage Broker Waikato, Bay of Plenty & Coromandel
I have been in financial services industry since 2004 and have extensive knowledge of the Home loan lending, Property investment lending and commercial lending.
With my experience as a financial adviser and also as past CEO of the Loan Market Financial Adviser Business in NZ, I have respected relationships with all Lenders on our Panel.
My passion is to satisfy my client’s financial goals and I can do this by finding the right solution for your particular situation. This could be refinancing you to another bank, advising on loan structure and advising on interest rates.
I understand that you have busy lives, so I am more than happy to meet with you at any time that works best for you, so if that’s a weekend or after work that’s fine. I believe my clients put their trust in my advice and experience, therefore I will ensure our relationship includes reviews yearly, monthly communication and contact as you need it.
I will communicate with you at each stage, and keep you up to date with the progress of the loan application. I do understand that you will be waiting to hear if your loan is approved!
Your biggest purchase is your house, so it’s important that you have adequate protection cover for those unforeseen life circumstances, so I will ensure you will be referred to our Insurance Expert.
What I am most proud of
- Settled $80m in Home loans per year
- No 3 Financial Adviser for Loan Market 2006 – 2009
- As CEO for Loan Market NZ Business exceeded financial target each year
- Am considered industry expert providing commentary to media
- Broker region: Bay Of Plenty
- Suburbs: Waikato, Bay of Plenty & Coromandel
- David Hart provides mortgage broking services in suburbs including but not limited to: Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel, katikati, mt maunganui, papamoa, Tauranga, Rotorua, taupo, auckland